- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Newtown, Conn. -- Westport, Conn.-based Charter Realty & Development Corp. announced that it has been named the exclusive leasing representative for Plaza South, located in Newtown, Conn.
The plaza is currently fully occupied, and Charter Realty will be responsible for leasing a new 22,500-sq.-ft. building coming on line at the end of August.
Current tenants include The Meat House, Union Savings Bank, The Learning Experience and Cork’n Barrel.
When complete, the multi-phase phase project will feature a total GLA of 65,000 sq. ft.