- Charming Shoppes to sell off Fashion Bug, add 125 Lane Bryant stores
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Charming Shoppe’s Lane Bryant rolls out personalized search technology
- Charming Shoppes to close 240 stores
Bensalem, Pa. -- Plus-size retailer Charming Shoppes said Tuesday that it expanded its online reach globally, allowing worldwide online access to fashion brands Lane Bryant, Cacique, Catherines, Fashion Bug and Loop 18, as well as the more than 300 brands offered at the company's new plus-size shopping hub, Sonsi.com.
Charming Shoppes’ partnership with New York City-based e-commerce provider FiftyOne has expanded online shopping to more than 80 countries and territories worldwide. According to the company, all international orders are inclusive of duty, VAT and customs clearance with no surprise C.O.D. charges.