- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Westborough, Mass. -- Apparel retailer Charlotte Russe has selected Micros Retail, a division of Micros Systems Inc., to develop and build a robust omnichannel solution as part of a revamp of its retail systems.
“When searching for a best-of-breed platform for our online business, we decided to partner with Micros-Retail because their omnichannel solution covered all of our needs,” said Kim Miller, senior VP e-commerce, Charlotte Russe, operates more than 500 stores throughout 45 states and Puerto Rico. “Micros-Retail's omnichannel solution will allow us to deliver strong business growth while providing a unified experience for our customers across all channels.”
Micros -Retail will help Charlotte Russe build a targeted, multichannel solution for reaching its desired demographic of millenials, according to a press release.