- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Stein Mart names former Neiman Marcus CEO to board
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Apple hires Burberry CEO to run its retail stores
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
San Diego Charlotte Russe announced Monday that its chief executive Mark Hoffman has taken an immediate retirement.
Hoffman, 59, had been CEO since 2003. The company said he will be replaced on an interim basis by Leonard Mogil, 62, a board member and former group executive VP at Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.
The company is seeking a permanent successor.
In related news, Charlotte Russe said fiscal 3Q sales rose 7% to $193.2 million. Analysts expected revenue of $198.8 million.