- Webinar: Charlotte Russe uses mobile analytics to drive profitability
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- REI to make South Carolina debut
- Charlotte Russe selects Micros-Retail for omnichannel solution
- Burlington Coat Factory to open small-format store in Charlotte
San Diego, Charlotte Russe Holdings Inc. said Wednesday its first-quarter same-store sales rose 1.5%.
Meanwhile, total sales for the period ended Dec. 29 surged 13.9% to $238.2 million from $209.2 million.
Charlotte Russe said its same-store sales results beat its previous forecast for a flat to low single-digit decline.