- Northeast Market Profile Case History: Fashion Bug Disposition
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- U.S. Cellular’s top executive named CEO of Ulta Beauty
- Zimmer may seek return to Men’s Wearhouse
Bensalem, Pa. -- Charming Shoppes announced that Elizabeth Crystal has joined Lane Bryant as senior VP/CMO.
Crystal will develop and lead the brand positioning, marketing, and advertising strategies for the Lane Bryant and Cacique brands. She was most recently the senior VP, worldwide marketing for Revlon and Almay Color Cosmetics.