- Charming Shoppes to sell off Fashion Bug, add 125 Lane Bryant stores
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Charming Shoppe’s Lane Bryant rolls out personalized search technology
- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Charming Shoppes to close 240 stores
Bensalem, Pa. -- Charming Shoppes announced that Elizabeth Crystal has joined Lane Bryant as senior VP/CMO.
Crystal will develop and lead the brand positioning, marketing, and advertising strategies for the Lane Bryant and Cacique brands. She was most recently the senior VP, worldwide marketing for Revlon and Almay Color Cosmetics.