- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Cleveland -- CenterMark Development has announced plans to build a 10,010-sq.-ft. Dollar Tree store in Cleveland, the first ground-up construction of a free-standing Dollar Tree store in the City of Cleveland.
The project breaks ground in March with completion scheduled for August 2013. Construction financing was provided by PNC Bank. HCI is serving as general contractor.