- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Co-CEOs Howard Brodsky and Rick Bennet announced that CCA Global Partners will launch a new division called BizUnite. Evan Hackel will lead BizUnite as president, while retaining his position as senior VP of groups for CCA Global Partners. Eric Demaree will assume the role of president for Carpet One Floor & Home.
BizUnite is a web-based business platform designed to help independent business owners across industries maintain their independence and aggressively compete against corporate conglomerates.
Demaree is a 32-year industry veteran and has been with CCA Global for the past three years serving as president of Stone Mountain, GCO, and The Floor Trader and as COO of Carpet One Floor & Home. Prior to joining CCA Global Partners, for 11 years Demaree grew The Home Depot’s flooring department by opening over 1,000 stores and launching programs in his role as merchandising VP for Home Depot and Home Depot Expo Design Centers.
As the new president of Carpet One Floor & Home, Demaree is extremely determined and focused on driving customers into stores and increasing sales.