- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- CBL announces Phase II construction start on The Forum at Grandview
- CBL and Horizon Group to develop Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta
- Carmike Theatre to open at Foothills Mall
- CBL malls in the Midwest give back through National Random Acts of Kindness Week
Chattanooga, Tenn. -- CBL & Associates Properties announced that Farzana Mitchell has succeeded John Foy as CFO.
Foy will remain in the near term as executive vice chairman to provide continuity through the transition.
In addition, the CBL board announced that Katie Reinsmidt has been promoted to the new position of senior VP – investor relations and corporate investments.