- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Chattanooga, Tenn., CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has closed on two separate transactions with The Westfield Group involving four St. Louis-area regional malls valued at an aggregate $1.03 billion.
In the first transaction, CBL gained economic control of three malls including West County Center, Des Peres, Mo,; South County Center, Mehlville, Mo.; and Mid-Rivers Mall, St. Peters, Mo.
In the second transaction, CBL acquired Chesterfield Mall located in Chesterfield, Mo. from The Westfield Group. CBL will be responsible for all management, leasing and future development at the four centers.