- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Madison, Miss. -- Chattanooga, Tenn.-based CBL & Associates Properties announced the opening of Phase I of The Forum at Grandview, a community center development in Madison, Miss.
The 110,000-sq.-ft. Phase I opened 100% leased with anchors Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Stein Mart. The new stores join the existing anchors Miskelly Furniture and Malco Grandview Theater.
The Forum at Grandview is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Co.