- Caruso appoints chief marketing and communications officer
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- CVS/pharmacy announces departure of CMO
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group said Thursday that it has named Derrick Walker as senior VP and chief marketing officer.
Walker was previously VP marketing for Lenscrafters. He has also served as VP marketing for Finish Line and as director of marketing for RadioShack.