- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group said Monday it has opened a new, 12,663-sq.-ft. Destination XL in Phoenix, which joins five locations in Georgia, Illinois, Texas, Nevada and Tennessee.
The company said it plans to open up to 13 DXL stores during the balance of 2011, another 20-30 stores during 2012 and approximately 100 stores over a four to five year period.
Casual Male also said it is preparing to launch a DXL website, with a multi-channel solution similar to the DXL store experience.
"DXL is an emerging and innovative retail solution that is attuned to our customers' needs and we are excited to open our first store in Phoenix," said David Levin, president and CEO of CMRG. "We are confident that our success in our five existing locations will be replicated here in Phoenix."