- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group said Monday it has opened a new, 12,663-sq.-ft. Destination XL in Phoenix, which joins five locations in Georgia, Illinois, Texas, Nevada and Tennessee.
The company said it plans to open up to 13 DXL stores during the balance of 2011, another 20-30 stores during 2012 and approximately 100 stores over a four to five year period.
Casual Male also said it is preparing to launch a DXL website, with a multi-channel solution similar to the DXL store experience.
"DXL is an emerging and innovative retail solution that is attuned to our customers' needs and we are excited to open our first store in Phoenix," said David Levin, president and CEO of CMRG. "We are confident that our success in our five existing locations will be replicated here in Phoenix."