- Casual Male opens Destination XL in Phoenix, on track to open 100 new stores
- Casual Male Q4 profit up 49.9%, adding 10 to 14 DXL superstores
- Casual Male renews e-commerce contract with Monetate
- Casual Male swings to profit in Q3, ups guidance
- Casual Male to open 12 DXL stores in 2011, 20 to 30 in 2012
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group continues to roll out its DestinationXL format, with the opening of its eighth store, in Fairless Hills, Pa.
DXL is an all-inclusive destination that encompasses Casual Male’s four existing apparel businesses, Casual Male XL, Rochester Big & Tall, Shoes XL and B&T Direct.
The company plans to open up to 13 DXL stores during the balance of 2011, another 20-30 stores during 2012 and approximately 100 stores over a four to five year period.