- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group has opened its eighth DestinationXL (DXL) location to date, in Westport, Conn. DXL is Casual Male’s new superstore format, housing Casual Male’s four existing apparel businesses: Casual Male XL, Rochester Big & Tall, Shoes XL and B&T Direct.
The company plans to open up to 12 DXL stores during the balance of 2011, another 20-30 stores during 2012 and approximately 100 stores over a four to five year period.
Also, the retailer will soon launch a DXL website, with a multichannel solution similar to the DXL store experience, catering to the many fashionable needs of today's big & tall man.