- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group has opened its eighth DestinationXL (DXL) location to date, in Westport, Conn. DXL is Casual Male’s new superstore format, housing Casual Male’s four existing apparel businesses: Casual Male XL, Rochester Big & Tall, Shoes XL and B&T Direct.
The company plans to open up to 12 DXL stores during the balance of 2011, another 20-30 stores during 2012 and approximately 100 stores over a four to five year period.
Also, the retailer will soon launch a DXL website, with a multichannel solution similar to the DXL store experience, catering to the many fashionable needs of today's big & tall man.