- Walgreens re-opens two stores in Joplin, Mo., construction and repairs done in record time
- 7-Eleven to acquire 188-store Wilson Farms
- Couche-Tard acquires 29 stores in Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma
- Payless ShoeSource to rebuild Joplin, Mo., store
- Walmart, Home Depot each pledge $1 million for Joplin tornado relief
Ankeny, Iowa -- Casey’s General Stores has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire five convenience stores from QuikTrip Corp. All of the stores are located in the Springfield, Mo., metropolitan area.
The stores will be immediately rebranded to Casey’s once the transaction is completed.
“Springfield has been a great market for Casey’s and we are excited to expand our presence there,” said Robert J. Myers, president and CEO of Casey’s. “These stores have been well maintained and are high volume locations that will be a perfect fit for our proprietary prepared food program.”