- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
Milwaukee, Carson Pirie Scott may look to add new stores following its acquisition by Bon-Ton in 2006. According to Saks’ CEO of the northern department store group, Michael McDonald, the combined retailer will consider buying stores that Federated is putting up for sale as a result of its acquisition of May Department Stores.