- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Men’s Wearhouse closing tuxedo DC
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Houston -- ATM owner Cardtronics said Wednesday it has completed its acquisition of Access to Money, an operator of merchant-owned ATMs and provider of cash machines to two major multi-unit retailers.
“We anticipate an efficient and seamless integration of Access to Money's operations," said Steve Rathgaber, CEO, Cardtronics.