- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Toronto -- The Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association said Thursday that it has forged an agreement Chase Paymentech to refer its payment processing solutions to more than 30,000 CRFA members across the country.
With the new agreement, Chase Paymentech will provide countertop, wireless and integrated restaurant management solutions to handle any payment type, including Pay-at-the-Table, EMV chip, online orders, contactless and gift cards.
“The restaurant industry directly employs more than 1.1 million Canadians, and is the number one source of first-time jobs,” said Garth Whyte, CRFA president and CEO. “By helping our members control their costs and increase their sales, we are helping a vital industry to grow, prosper and contribute to communities across Canada.”