- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Oracle World Retail Awards: Call for entries
- The Finish Line selects Oracle solutions to support growth strategy
- Saks selects Oracle applications to deliver business insight across all channels
- J.C. Penney to implement complete suite of Oracle Retail applications
Quebec -- Fashion brand Groupe Dynamite, based in Quebec, said Tuesday it has selected Oracle Retail applications to support the company’s expansion plans.
Groupe Dynamite said it will implement Oracle Retail merchandising, demand forecasting and store solutions across its 250 “Garage” and “Dynamite” brand locations in North America.
“We want to transform our business and needed a proven retail technology platform as a part of that process,” said Anna Martini, president, Groupe Dynamite.
Groupe Dynamite said it selected the Oracle offerings to provide better insight to consumer demand and item performance, improve control over products and inventories and reduce markdowns.