- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Chico’s FAS enters Canada with White House Black Market
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- White House | Black Market, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto
- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
Toronto -- Holt Renfrew will open a flagship store in spring 2016 at Square One Shopping Centre in Mississauga. The store, planned at approximately 120,000 sq.-ft., is part of the company's aggressive growth plan, which will result in a 40% expansion of the total square footage of Holt Renfrew's network.
In addition to the new Square One site, a number of Holt Renfrew stores will be renovated and expanded, with some completely rebuilt.
The first newly renovated store will open later this year with the completion of Holt Renfrew Yorkdale in north Toronto, currently undergoing an expansion, doubling in size to over 120,000 sq. ft.