- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- The Finish Line selects Oracle solutions to support growth strategy
- Keeping the smart in smartphones
- Saks selects Oracle applications to deliver business insight across all channels
- Webinar: Simplifying Retail Business Intelligence
Redwood Shores, Calif. -- The Bentley Group, a Canadian retailer offering luggage, handbags and accessories, has selected Oracle Retail solutions to optimize operations and establish an integrated, scalable platform to help drive growth.
The retailer plans to use Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management, Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization and Oracle Retail Supply Chain Planning and Execution solutions to better understand local preferences and ensure the right merchandise is in place to meet customer demand online and at its more than 400 stores.
In addition, Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics will enable Bentley Group to provide merchants and store associates immediate, on-the-go insight to customer demand and the ability to act immediately to improve performance and sales.
“As Bentley continues to expand throughout Canada, we need to upgrade and integrate our core merchandising and supply chain systems to support ongoing profitable growth,” said Dominic Breton, VP merchandise planning and information technology, The Bentley Group. “Oracle provides a scalable, open and flexible platform with the retail functionality and best practices to improve our business.”