- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Early Bird Deadline for Retail Store of the Year
New York City -- Chain Store Age invites design firms, architects, retailers and suppliers to submit entries for its 30th annual Retail Store of the Year Design Competition. Eligible projects are those completed between November 2010 and December 2, 2011. Deadline for submission is December 20, 2011. Extensions are available.
Twenty-one competition categories are featured, ranging from supermarkets and discount/mass merchants to specialty stores and pop-up stores.
For more information and an entry form, click here.
For questions, email Marianne Wilson at email@example.com.