- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Sidney, Neb., Cabela’s Inc. has hired Charles Baldwin to serve as VP and chief human resources officer.
Baldwin comes to Cabela’s after 20 years working for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., with more than 10 years of experience in the human resources division. As VP of global talent management for Wal-Mart, Baldwin oversaw executive and organizational development, as well as Wal-Mart’s Corporate Learning Center and Leadership University.