- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- CBRE acquires Greenville, S.C.-based affiliate
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Inland acquires Wedgewood Commons near Memphis
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Sidney, Neb. -- Cabela’s Inc. on Tuesday announced plans for two new stores, one in Greenville, S.C., and the other in Woodbury, Minn.
Cabela’s expects to open the Greenville store – its first South Carolina location – in spring 2014. The 100,000-sq.-ft. store will be located in Magnolia Park, a newly redeveloped shopping center.
The store in Woodbury, Minn., is expected to open in fall 2014. The 85,000-sq.-ft, store will be located in the Tamarack Village Shopping Center, and be Cabela’s fourth store in Minnesota.
The exterior of the two new stores will reflect Cabela’s store model with log construction, stonework, wood siding and metal roofing. A large glass storefront will allow customers to view much of the store’s interior as they approach the building. The inside will feature the company’s next-generation layout, designed to surround customers in an outdoor experience, including museum-quality wildlife displays and trophy animal mounts displayed on a mountain.