- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Oklahoma City – Independent regional grocery chain Buy For Less is mobilizing in-store and back-end operations at its 14 stores using XG100 handheld devices from Janam Technologies LLC. The pistol-shaped mobile computers allow employees to perform tasks such as scanning barcodes and communicating wirelessly.
"The Janam XG100 wireless device allows us to leverage newer, better technologies and features that are more user friendly and ultimately provide greater value to our guests," said Jared Black, director of IT at Buy For Less.