- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
Fort Worth, Texas — Buxton has announced the roll out of a full suite of retail market analyses in the Canadian marketplace. The company noted that the Canadian retail market has become extremely competitive and will likely see massive retail growth over the next few years. As a new concentration for Buxton, the effort will focus on both U.S. retailers expanding into Canada, and Canadian organizations looking to maximize their footprint in the market.
“For 20 years, we’ve helped retailers identify who their customers are, and where those customers are located in the U.S.,” said Tom Buxton, founder and CEO of Buxton. “Now our focus will be on identifying those customers in Canada to guide retailers on their international expansion.”
Canada is becoming a top market for expansion outside the U.S. Many retailers feel that they have almost reached saturation in the U.S. and that moving into Canada is the next logical step.