- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Report: Franchisors play active role in e-commerce
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Tampa, Fla. — Burger 21 has signed its first franchise agreement in Arizona. The deal will bring the first Burger 21 restaurant in the western U.S. to Chandler, Ariz., expanding the brand’s footprint to nine states.
The franchisee plans to open in Chandler next year and then to pursue a second unit in Phoenix. To date, Burger 21 has nine open locations and 17 franchised restaurants in development across the country.