- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
St. Louis Build-A-Bear Workshop said Friday that it has partnered with teen actress and singer Victoria Justice to introduce Victoria Justice-branded fashions and accessories in-store and online.
The first products will be available by December, with others coming in 2011.
The company currently operates over 400 stores worldwide.