- W.P. Carey acquires H&M DC in Poland for $85 million
- Rite Aid chooses AMTdirect’s real estate management solution
- Report: Developer says West Monroe, La., will get shopping center
- SRS Real Estate Partners posts July transactions
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Watchung, N.J. -- RAS Brokerage announced that it has secured a lease for Buffalo Wild Wings at BJ’s Shopping Center, located in Watchung, N.J.
Buffalo Wild Wings has signed a lease for a 5,856-sq.-ft. end-cap at the Vornado Realty Trust-owned center.
AMPAL Restaurant group d.b.a. Buffalo Wild Wings opened its first unit at the Monmouth Mall in 2010. The Watchung store will be its second and will open on March 7.
RAS Brokerage is the restaurant division of Plymouth Meeting, Pa.-based Fameco Real Estate, LP.