- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Berkadia arranges financing for Santa Monica center
Chino Hills, Calif. -- The Shoppes at Chino Hills is bringing Bruxie Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches, joining recent tenants Crème de la Crème Bakery, Icy-Licious shaved ice, Sleep Number bed shop, and What Lola Wants women’s apparel at the Chino Hills, Calif., shopping center.
The 375,000-sq.-ft. community/lifestyle center also features a newly expanded A&M Home Décor.
"Leasing at The Shoppes continues at a strong pace," said The Shoppes at Chino Hills General Manager Rick Jones. "We've leased over 36,000 sq. ft. in the last six months, with our office space now at 100% capacity."