- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Brown Shoe swings to profit in Q1
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
St. Louis — Brown Shoe Co., which operates Famous Footwear Stores, said Thursday it has named Diane M. Sullivan president and CEO.
The company announced in January that it had promoted Sullivan, its president and COO. She steps into the role Thursday following a four-month transition period from chairman and CEO Ronald A. Fromm.
Fromm remains Brown Shoe's chairman of the board.