- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
New York City -- Strategic branding firm Graj + Gustavsen said Monday that it has been retained by Brooks Bros. to consult on the apparel retailer’s branding initiatives.
According to Lou Amendola, chief merchandising officer for Brooks Bros., “We are excited to be working with the team at Graj + Gustavsen. Their deep expertise in consumer brand positioning and insight into market trends made them the ideal partner as we continue to explore brand building opportunities for Brooks Bros.”