- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Atlanta -- Construction of a new Brixx Wood Fired Pizza is underway at The Avenue East Cobb in Marietta, Ga., just north of Atlanta. Cousins Properties manages the development.
Approximately 3,600 sq. ft., the new Brixx will seat about 140 inside and 45 outside on a patio. Franchisees Nick and Raj Vadgama will open the new restaurant, the first Brixx in Georgia, in the fall.
Brixx has also announced plans for a second franchised Georgia location in the Avenue Peachtree City, another Cousins property.
The two new restaurants will raise the Brixx count to 23 locations across N.C., S.C., Tenn., Va., and now Georgia.