- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Naples, Fla. -- New York City-based Brixmor Property Group has announced the Dec. 6 grand re-opening of its redevelopment of Naples Plaza, one of the oldest shopping centers in Naples, Fla.
The approximately 203,000-sq.-ft. shopping center has undergone a year-long redevelopment that included the relocation and expansion of a new 56,000-sq.-ft. Publix Super Market, the addition of a 13,610-sq.-ft. West Marine store, center-wide new façade, updated parking field, LED lighting upgrades, fresh landscaping, eco-friendly water quality treatments, new entrance signage, and an electric car charging station coming soon.
Additional new tenants include an expanded AT&T store, Bombay Bangles, Publix Liquor Store and Zoom Tan, joining existing tenants such as Marshalls, Mulligan’s Sports Grille and Office Depot