- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
- Topshop to open Fifth Avenue flagship; four other U.S. stores
- Tesco CEO resists calls to resign amid falling profits
Emeryville, Calif. -- Lyris announced that Crew Clothing, Britain’s leading retailer for casual outdoor clothing, has selected Lyris to power data-driven engagement across every customer interaction. Using Lyris ONE, Crew Clothing expects to improve synergies across channels, enhance targeting using Lyris integrated marketing analytics and experience immediate revenue improvements by increasing email open rates by 10% and email conversions by at least 25%, the provider said.
“Our challenge was creating a single source for driving all customer-specific communications regardless of channel,” said Iain MacDonald, multichannel marketing director at Crew Clothing. “Lyris ONE aligned perfectly with our aspirations to tailor our marketing communications to better deliver value to our customers, irrespective of channel. In addition, the combination of the team’s expertise and the system’s usability means we can finally reach the full revenue potential of our digital marketing program.”