- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Nashville, Tenn. -- Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations said that Stuart Crum has been named president, Bridgestone Retail Operations, effective Aug. 5.
Crum most recently served as president of Jiffy Lube International, a subsidiary of Shell Oil Co.