- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Boynton Beach, Fla. -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said that Darren Shepherd has been named general manager of its Boynton Beach Mall property.
In his new position, Shepherd will be responsible for overseeing operations, customer relations, retail development and security for the mall.
Prior to joining Simon Property Group, Shepherd served as general manager for General Growth Properties/Jones Lang LaSalle Americas’ Festival Bay Mall in Orlando, Fla., where he was responsible for overall property management of the 1.1 million-sq.-ft. facility.
Boynton Beach Mall is anchored by Macy’s, J.C. Penney, Dillard’s Men’s and Women’s, Sears and a Cinemark 14 Theater.