- Under Armour to open its biggest store to date, in Chicago
- Mid-America brings new retailers to River Forest Town Center
- Corner Bakery Café plans first Wisconsin location
- U.K.’s Orlebar Brown deploys NetSuite OneWorld; will use in U.S. expansion
- Smart Furniture Uses Mobile to Promote Home for the Holidays
Vero Beach, Fla. -- Boston Barricade Company was chosen as the exclusive barricade and graphics provider for the grand opening of the Fashion Outlets of Chicago., Rosemont, Ill. The first fully enclosed mall to open in the Chicago-area in over 20 years, the 530,000-sq.-ft. center is developed, owned and operated by AWE Talisman and managed by Macerich, a national mall developer.
For the opening, Boston Barricade Company installed its newest product, PlankWalz, along with full graphic wraps of the Fashion Outlets logo, in spaces where build out of new stores in time for the Aug. 1 grand opening was not possible.
“Boston Barricade Company truly understands the needs of a property,” said Alex Palumbo, operations director of Fashion Outlets of Chicago. “They get it. Their products are innovative and their service most responsive. Our needs changed daily as we neared the grand opening and Boston Barricade Company accommodated us in every way possible."