- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
Ann Arbor, Mich. Borders announced that it has launched a co-branded online store with support from Sony offering digital downloads of more than 25,000 e-books.
The site was designed for customers who bought a Reader Digital Book at a Borders superstore. The customers are given a promotion code and a customized version of the eBook Library software to access the new co-branded site, allowing them to immediately begin purchasing e-book downloads.
According to Borders, it is now offering the Reader in the majority of its superstores nationwide as part of an expanded agreement with Sony.