- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Ann Arbor, Mich. Wareham, Mass., will be the location for one of the 14 new-concept stores Borders Inc. plans to open in 2008. The 25,401-sq.-ft. Wareham store will open in June at Wareham Crossing.
In addition to an updated design, the Borders concept stores integrate expanded digital and Internet services into the customer experience.