- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Ann Arbor, Mich. Wareham, Mass., will be the location for one of the 14 new-concept stores Borders Inc. plans to open in 2008. The 25,401-sq.-ft. Wareham store will open in June at Wareham Crossing.
In addition to an updated design, the Borders concept stores integrate expanded digital and Internet services into the customer experience.