- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
York, Pa. The Bon-Ton Stores announced it will soon sell Casual Male Retail Group's big and tall men's clothing.
The department store retailer will sell the clothes at its stores and through its website beginning next spring.
Bud Bergren, president and CEO of Bon-Ton, commented, “We are very excited about our strategic alliance with Casual Male, a leader in men’s big and tall apparel. Their dominant position in this important niche market will allow us to offer our customers hard-to-find sizes in a wide variety of basic casual wear and sportswear.”
Bon-Ton Stores operates 277 department stores in 23 states.