- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
York, Pa. The Bon-Ton Stores announced it will soon sell Casual Male Retail Group's big and tall men's clothing.
The department store retailer will sell the clothes at its stores and through its website beginning next spring.
Bud Bergren, president and CEO of Bon-Ton, commented, “We are very excited about our strategic alliance with Casual Male, a leader in men’s big and tall apparel. Their dominant position in this important niche market will allow us to offer our customers hard-to-find sizes in a wide variety of basic casual wear and sportswear.”
Bon-Ton Stores operates 277 department stores in 23 states.