- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- Bon-Ton to open new Herberger’s location
- Alliance Data signs long-term renewal agreement with The RoomPlace
- Five Reasons Why Retailers Should Offer International Payment Services
York, Pa. -- The Bon-Ton Stores announced it has signed a new, multi-year private-label credit card program agreement with Alliance Data, a provider of loyalty and marketing solutions.
Under the terms of the agreement, Alliance Data, through its bank subsidiary, will provide end-to-end proprietary credit card services from account acquisition to multi-channel marketing and customer service. Bon-Ton’s current proprietary credit card program will remain in place until the accounts portfolio conversion occurs, which is anticipated in the second quarter of fiscal 2012.