- Walmart bringing back 8,500 products in bid to end sales slump
- How retailers can achieve differentiation with shopper-centric merchandising
- ShopperTrak reports 2.3% rise in year-over-year sales
- ShopperTrak ups holiday forecast on early traffic
- Survey: Holiday sales to hit $519 billion; strongest growth will be in electronics
York, Pa. -- The Bon-Ton Stores said Tuesday that vice chairman/president of merchandising Tony Buccina will retire from the company effective Feb. 15, 2013.
The retailer will launch a search for a new chief merchandising officer during this period.
Additionally, Bon-Ton announced the appointment of Luis Fernandez to the newly created position of executive VP and chief marketing officer, effective May 7.
Fernandez was previously VP, Last Call marketing & customer insight for the Neiman Marcus Group.