- Body Central Corp. profit doubles in Q3, on track to open 33 new stores
- HomeGoods, Petco to open at Granada Hills
- Pita Pit, Yolicious to open at Orchards Market Center, Phase II
- REI to open stores in San Antonio and Jacksonville
- Tutti Frutti Yogurt leases restaurant space at Regency Centers' Legacy Center
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Body Central Corp. reported Thursday that net income for the first quarter rose to $5.9 million, from $5.4 million in the same period last year. Sales increased 11.8% to $82.7 million, and same-store sales dipped 1.4%.
The retailer, which operates 243 stores, said it is on track to open at least 35 stores in 2012.