- Video game developer Electronic Arts to open stores
- Survey: E-commerce sales to grow to $46.7 billion for holiday 2011
- J.C. Penney pins future on new, three-tiered pricing strategy and in-store shops
- Casual Male Q4 profit up 49.9%, adding 10 to 14 DXL superstores
- New Conference Series Pushes Networking
Seattle -- Online jewelry retailer Blue Nile announced that CEO Diane Irvine has resigned from the company, effective Nov. 11.
Vijay Talwar, senior VP and general manager of international, has been appointed interim CEO. During the transition period, chairman Mark Vadon will take an active role in the leadership of the company, working closely with Talwar. Vadon will also lead the search for a permanent CEO.