- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
New York -- Winick Realty Group said that Blink Fitness will open a 15,500-sq.-ft. facility at the base of Chelsea Park, a new residential building located at 260 West 26th St. in New York City.
Blink will have a ground-floor entrance at 308 Eighth Avenue, which will lead down to an expansive lower-level gym. The 12-story building is currently home to 204 luxury rental apartments ranging from studios to two-bedroom units.