- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
Dallas -- Online menswear retailer Big Tall Direct said Friday it has partnered with TrustPilot to measure customer satisfaction.
"By integrating TrustPilot with our existing systems, our potential consumers benefit from the shopping experience of our established consumers", said Rob Schlein, president, Big Tall Direct.
The TrustPilot badge displays on the opening and closing pages of a customer transaction. A customer may read reviews from other customers to build confidence in their shopping decision. After a purchase is made, TrustPilot automatically dispatches an email about 10 days later to coincide with the delivery of product and asks for a consumer opinion. That opinion allows for a satisfaction rating of 1 to 5 stars, and allows for comments.