- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Moody’s: Physical stores key to retailers’ online growth strategy
- In the Spotlight: Demographics, Retail Trends
Columbus, Ohio Big Lots Inc. said Wednesday Donald Mierzwa, executive VP for store operations, will retire after 19 years with the company.
Mierzwa oversaw store operations at the chain’s 1,300 stores. The company said it is currently searching for a replacement.